C108 DUAL VCA
The C108 Dual VCA is a dual voltage controlled amplifier with selectable linear and exponential response.
VCAs are one of the most important modules in a modular synth. In addition to the more obvious use , that it’s volume control, a VCA allows to add voltage control to any modulation input helping to create more interesting and time evolving patches.
Each VCA features :
A signal input.
An initial gain control.
A voltage control input with a level potentiometer.
A switch to select the VCA response, linear or exponential.
The VCAs in this module are not only attenuators, they can also boost the input signal. Using the initial gain potentiometer and a five volts CV signal, the VCA has a maximum gain of 2 (doubles the signal amplitude). This is very useful for signal processing or to boost external signals.
Tags : MU Format , MU Modular , 5U Format , 5U Modular , Moog Format , Modular Synth , Synthesizers.com , Dotcom Modular , Synthesizer , Modular Synthesizer
215€ + VAT
- Module Format : 5U, MU format ( Synthesizers.com, Moog )
- Module Width : 1 MU ( Moog Unit )
- Module Depth : 58 mm ( 2,05 inches
- Power : +15V@32mA , -15V@35mA
- Power connectors : Synthesizers.com , MOTM ( 4 pin )
- VCA Maximum Gain : without using CV maximum gain 1 , using CV maximum gain 2