The Corsynth C106 Dual Loopable VC AD Envelope & more it’s a really versatile module. It’s not only a Dual Voltage Controlled Attack / Decay envelope, it’s also a dual VC LFO, an audio generator, a complex contour generator, a dual pulse delay, a voltage controlled AD envelope with adjustable delay and more….
The core of this module are two loopable voltage controlled Attack / Decay envelopes that can be interconnected in different ways to create different functions.
Price : 245 € + VAT
Each envelope has four manual controls, Attack/Decay time and Attack/Decay shape, continuously variable from exponential to logarithmic. The A/D times can be voltage controlled using the three available modulation inputs, one for the Attack time, one for the Decay time and one that controls the Attack and Decay times simultaneously.
Attack / Decay times without voltage control:
- Exponential Attack : from 0.5 ms to 7.5 s
- Logarithmic Attack : from 5.5 ms to 68 s
- Exponential Decay : from 4 ms to 10 s
- Logarithmic Decay : from 37 ms to 94 s
Each envelope has an envelope output (0 to 5V), a bipolar output ( +/-5V ), an END pulse output (outputs a short pulse every time the envelope reach the end of the Decay stage) and a gate/trigger input.
There are also another two common outputs with special functions :
- A+B output: outputs the addition of the Envelope A and Envelope B. This function is really useful to create complex envelopes, delayed envelopes …
- A-B output: outputs the subtraction of the Envelope A and Envelope B. Using this output you can get inverted envelopes, complex waveforms…
This module is built using high quality electronic components, Switchcraft jacks, NKK switches, Cosmo knobs (the same used in the Moog Modulars) , black anodized aluminium front panel….
- Module Format : 5U, MU format ( Synthesizers.com, Moog )
- Module Width : 2 MU ( Moog Unit )
- Module Depth : 56 mm ( 2,2 inches )
- Power : +15V@67mA , -15V@68mA
- Power connectors : Synthesizers.com , MOTM ( 4 pin )
- Signal levels : Envelope 5Vpp ( 0V / +5V ) , Bipolar 10Vpp ( +/- 5V )